On Wed, 03 May 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > On Wed, 3 May 2000, Matthias Elter wrote: > > > On Wed, 03 May 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > > > how is klipper supposed to work with kicker? Or isn't it (yet)? > > > > It's a KDockWindow (see kdeui/kdockwindow.*) and docks into the DockApplet if > > you have one running on your panel. Works great here. > > We need to make the DockApplet start by default if it hasn't been > configured to not be on the panel. Huh? Not sure if I fully understand that sentence. Do you a) suggest to add a DockApplet in the defautl kicker config (I did this today.) b) suggest to load a DockApplet when a DockWindow requests to be docked but there is no DockApplet loaded? Bye, Matthias -- Matthias Elter elter@kde.org me@caldera.de