List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    icon confusion
From:       Torsten Rahn <supas121 () astrophysik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2000-05-03 21:44:27

> indicates that these files are identical.  hi32-action-next.png looks
like it's

thanks for the feedback -- I didn't notice that yet.
For KDE 1.90 ALL toolbar-icons for any components
like kghostview, kdvi, kedit, kwrite, etc. will be done.
Much of the stuff already does exist on my HDD and
still waits for a day where I feel encouraged enough
to commit it. Perhaps even all Icons for KWord and
KSpread will be done.

For KDE 2 beta2 all toolbar-icons will be done and
all kcontrol-icons will be completed.

For KDE 2 beta3 I schedule a "repaint" of the
Mimetype-icons.

Cheers,
Tackat