List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kcookiejar [ Fixed]
From:       Dawit A <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-05-02 4:57:22

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Dawit A wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
> > the cookie jar never remembers anything I tell it.  Anyone else have this
> > problem?  Someone who knows more about it than me willing to look into
> > it? :)
>
> I am working on it now.  It will be fixed soon.  There is some nasty bug that is
> causing this issue [ too long to go into now ]...

Fixed.  Now all changes made in the control module as well as the cookie dialog
are honored across sessions.  This means your domain specific settings will
work as they used to in kfm.  Also if you make a change to the cookie settings
in the cookie in kcontrol, the changes will take effect immediately through
DCOP ( long live DCOP !!! ).

Please update and test...

Regards,
Dawit A.