List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kghostview rewritten
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       2000-05-01 21:42:49

On Mon, 01 May 2000, David Faure wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 03:59:23PM -0400, David Sweet wrote:
> > I've reworked KGhostView so that it is now  a KParts shell (or MainWindow) for
> > the KGV part (as suggested by mosfet).  In the process I addressed many of the
> > bugs on bugs.kde.org.
> >
> > If you find any problems with the new kghostview, please let me know!
>
> Thanks a lot for your work on kghostview !
>
> Actually, I think I found one bug, maybe introduced by the change.
> When opening a .ps document in konqueror (using the kghostview part), at first
> the "navigation box" doesn't appear (you know, the thing in the top left corner
> that allows to navigate through the current page). As soon as I resize konqueror,
> it appears.

I added this a week or so ago. There is an init issue there it seems. (works
once the rectangle sizes are sent from the viewer)

btw I would like to move the scrollbox ("the thing in the top left corner" :)
to kdeui when possible. It is a quite useful widget (and it is shared by kdvi
and kghostview).

--
Espen Sand