List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: propsdlg
From:       Dawit A <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-05-01 16:57:50

On Mon, 01 May 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 01:59:06AM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote:
>
> Hiya,
>
> > (now I can edit the author/summary info of any koffice document not only
> > via file->docinfo in the ko apps but also via the properties dialog in
> > kdesktop and konqy ;-) component technology rocks my world :-)
>
> hehe :P
>
> > How about the others? (waldo, harri, carsten)
> > Are you ready with your changes? ;-)
>
> my current changes are ready and stable, so I could commit... but I have
> to go in 20 minutes and be back somewhen in the evening...

Well I need to make some BCI changes in KCompletionBase, KLineEdit and
KComboBox after some discussion with Carsten.  I also want to replace QComboBox
in KToolBar with KComboBox.  I am not sure if the change there is binary
incompatibale though ( change the return value for getCombo() and all QComboBox
references only ).  Can we do this in a couple of days as I am not yet done ??
I hope to have all of these ready by Wednesday afternoon...

Regrads,
Dawit A.