List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: propsdlg
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-04-30 11:30:03

(switching to kde-core-devel due to BC issue :)

I'd like to hack kpropsdlg to make it possible to add plugin tabs. That
however would break binary compatibility, because I would have to add
some member variables (actually I'd add some private d pointers, as they
are still missing :)

What is the release dude's opinion on that? :-) Perhaps we could collect
other binary incompatible changes together with Waldos kimageio changes?

Bye,
 Simon