List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RISC
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-29 12:11:09

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> mosfet wrote:
> >
> > Well, that whole style configuration is being redone. Too many items for
> > one tab now.
> The listbox for the styles is too small IMO. Too many scrolling.

http://www.mosfet.org/styleconfig.gif

:) It's for after Krash II, along with a bunch of other stuff.

> BTW: Will the KDE1 style be available? I like it somehow.

The KDE1 style is available - it's the current default (standard style)
for KWin, and either Qt Motif or Qt Windows (depending on what your
KDE1.x settings were) for widgets. The KWin style is a little more
sophisticated than the KWM one, but it's pretty close.

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org