Rik Hemsley wrote: > > That's not an option. If we FORCE the user to choose one, then the > > initial startup would just be a pain in the ass for the majority of > > users. If we don't force them, then *something* needs to be the > > default. > > I'm coming around to thinking that a config wizard on initial install > is a good plan. What do you think ? Er.. umm.. yes, there *will* be a config wizard for 2.0. However, as I just said above, you still need *some* default :-) -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix