Uwe Thiem wrote: > > On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > > > In fact I think KDE is quite unusual having such an open system. I think this > > is normally a good thing but once or twice I've wished someone could > > interrupt a discussion, say right this isn't getting us anywhere, last > > comments everyone and then we'll have a vote tomorrow. > > Sure, it's unusual - and sure, it's unusually successful. ;-) > > Sometimes discussions get lengthy, that's the downside of our utterly > open approach. Certainly, the advantages outweight that downside. > Well, it's not that we discuss everything openly. If I may remember you on the famous 1.(1.)2 discussion :) Greetings, Stephan -- It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it GeorgeH on /.