List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: While were making controversial suggestions... ;)
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-28 20:49:34

Rik Hemsley wrote:

> #if Kurt Granroth
> > Dan Pilone wrote:
> > > I agree, though I would also nominate ModernSystem.  However, of
> > > them all, none have the 'X' in the top right.  I know, that's a
> > > horrible place for it, yadda, yadda, but if we're going for
> > > familiarity.. -- Dan
> >
> > ModernSystem is my current favorite.. but I wouldn't suggest it as the
> > default.  The problem is that it is a hi-color style and we shouldn't
> > be going with hi-color as any default...
>
> Well our icons are high colour by default

On 8-Bit-screens Locolor-Icons are being used automagically. As long as
there always exists amatching Locolor-Theme and as long as the HighColor-
Theme isn't of insulting beauty it would be fine if the KWin/Widget-Styles
would behave that way as well. But still the corporate look must be
preserved.

Tackat