On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 12:22:38AM -0400, pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > kpropsdlg contains quite a lot of fromLatin1 on the keys it uses to > read/write to its KConfig entries. This seems incorrect and nothing else > is doing this. Shall I remove these calls? Won't compile ;-) /me who lost quite a bit of time adding those calls, but doing that made me find some wrong code (Unicode-speaking). -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2