Am Tue, 25 Apr 2000 schrieb Preston Brown: > One of the most touted things for KDE 2.0 originally was going to be ODBC > support. I haven't seen movement on this in months. While I would really > like for the support to be there, I think we should remove it ASAP if it > is not going to see some immediate attention. > > Comments? Hi Preston, I want to use the ODBC-support currently in kdesupport in KSQL, which should go into KOffice soon. It will repleace the dead Katabase. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com