List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kicker applet move code
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2000-04-28 9:43:39

Hi

Somebody (wgreven) changed the kicker applet move algorithm.
I don't like the new behaviour at all as it does not really work with large applets \
like the taskbar and you can easily mess up your layout. I don't agree with the \
argument that the old move code is to "jumpy". The GNOME panel does it the same way \
and people seem to love it.

I'm going to revert this if nobody objects.

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Elter