List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kpager
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-04-26 19:12:33

First of all, I'd like to tell you I'm having problems
with my ISP, and I'm losing mails. I was unsubscribed
automatically from kde-cvs, I thought it was an eventual problem
and subscribed again, but now I've been unsubscribed from kde-cvs
and kde-devel, so it's a real problem, and I won't subscribe again
until I know it's fixed.

I suppose I don't have problems sending mails. But if someone
expects a response from me, please do a Cc: to me so that
at least you know if I got it or not.

I'm using right now lists.kde.org to read the lists :(

>On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 02:53:51PM +0200, Antonio Larrosa wrote:
>(...)
>> The main questions are:
>> 1) Internal, external applets, or it doesn't matter ?
>
>The new pager will be a replacement for the minipager as it
>features a minipager-like mode?

Yes

> Then it should be a internalapplet.

Cool.

>> 2) shared libraries approach, or two applications approach ?
>
>Shared lib approach of course!!! :-)

:-)
Thanks,

--