On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Preston Brown wrote: > I have been having problems for about a month or so now with KDM not being > able to receive keyboard focus -- I.E. I can't type anything in the > window. Anyone else experiencing this? I am not having problems with xdm > or gdm so I know my window system is not to blame. I have the same problem here. SuSE 6.2. Maybe Qt was changed in some way? -bieker- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org