List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Binary incompatible changes on the way
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-19 13:02:05

David Faure wrote:

> I'm about to commit a bin incompat (I think) change
> to KProtocolManager, see kfm-devel.
> What about deciding that Sunday is today ? :-)
...snip...

Well, I'm going to be offline for awhile to do chores, pay bills, and
make some calls - but am pretty much ready for the kdelibs stuff. I'd
like to do some cleaning first, do you want to say tonight if no one
objects (your usually awake during US evenings ;-)

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org