List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDesktop drag-n-drop and khtml bug
From:       "Kurt Granroth" <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2000-04-17 5:40:14

While preparing for the COMDEX demo, I found two I-hope-will-be-fixed-
before-I-get-there bugs (and lots of minor ones).

This is with current as of this morning CVS:

1) KDesktop drag-n-drop doesn't work.  I can't reposition icons(!) or
   drop files from Konqueror onto it
2) KHTML crashes when viewing the COMDEX homepages.  This is strangly
   ironic

On a side note, the flash plugin stuff is working PHENOMENALLY!!  Most
pages with flash work great!  However, try enabling flash on the
macromedia homepage:  http://www.macromedia.com/?m=f4

Cute, eh?
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix