List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: FW: KCrash API
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-04-14 15:17:06

"Hummel, Timo" wrote:

> This is an idea from Emmeran Seehuber for catching additional signals.
> Feel free to discuss :)
>
> Yours
> Timo

Not sure about this one - it is better to use NDEBUG to stop assertions
(and best of all is to make sure they are not violated).

> - SIGFPE

Yep

> - SIGILL

???? I assume this is SIGKILL. If so then we should not catch this.
Unless we simply route it through to the exit action.

Rich.

--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.robocast.com/	richard@robocast.com