On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Hm. almost. > > > > putenv("SESSION_MANAGER=") clears the env variable but it doesn't > > undefine it. So getenv("SESSION_MANAGER") still returns a non-null > > pointer. Now dcopserver gives a Qt generated "Session management error". > > Hmm ;( > looking at the unsetenv implementation I'm afraid it's not portable at > all. > Our fake sets it to null, so could you please check not for non-null > pointer, but for non-null value? The check for SESSION_MANAGER is in qapplication_x11.cpp. The trolls need to change that. (CC'ed to qt-bugs@troll.no) > The unsetenv function of glibc removes the string from the environment > field. Cheers, Waldo