List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KIO::SlaveBase::{stat,listDir}, I need full URL
From:       Michael Matz <matz () ifh ! de>
Date:       2000-04-12 2:38:14

Hi,

in the get() method of kioslaves I can reconstruct the whole URL by
concatenating the path and the query. But in my case I also need the query
string in stat() and listDir() as it makes semantically a difference,
depending on some attributes, if the entry is a "dir" or a "file".

Better yet, if KIO would not hack the URL itself apart, at least not with
protocols it doesn't understand. Or is it KURL?

Ciao,
Michael.