On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 10:14:16AM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote: Hiya, > There *was* actually a pointer.. but I made the same mistake as you. > You know how you said "KIntNumInputPrivate" when you meant > KRulerPrivate? Well, when I added the pointer, I put down > KRestrictedLinePrivate instead ;-) hehe, LOL :) I did see it, but I was in a hurry and didn't care because I thought it was for a second class in the header :) > Fixed now. Great, so no problem extending KRuler anymore. Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/