List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KURL patch [Please test]
From:       Nicolas Brodu <nicolas.brodu () free ! fr>
Date:       2000-04-08 15:32:30

Dawit A wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have attached below a KURL patch to fix issues listed below.  Before I commit
> though I need feedback as well as some testing from anyone as KURL is a
> critical class and kdelibs is frozen.

It works fine here, it's OK to commit I suppose.

I also updated kio_smb to work with smb:/ internally. The completion have
become:
smb: => smb:/
smb:/ => smb:/
smb:// => smb:   (?)
smb:/// => smb:/

I don't know where the bug comes from.

Cheers,
Nicolas
--
A shortcut is the longest distance between two points. (unknown author)