List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Resent: libkonq
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2000-04-04 17:33:12

From mhk@caldera.de Tue Apr  4 14:27:25 2000
Hi,

after moving kfind to kdeutils, I noticed that kfind depends
on libkonq. Is there a good reason why libkonq is not in
kdelibs? If yes, I guess we will have to move kfind back to
kdebase again, or you will only be able to compile kdeutils if
you have kdebase installed, which is quite ugly, imho.

Bye,
Matthias.
... who should have looked closer ...