List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Team for Multimedia Market/Stuttgart needed
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-03 18:07:03

Hi,

we are desperately looking for a team of 2 or more people for the
Multimedia Market in Stuttgart (April 9 - April 12). We have a 9
square meter booth but no team yet. The booth is fitted with
furniture, power and internet connection. So if you are interested
please contact me immediately.

For the same venue we also need 2 speakers that can do a 20 minute
presentation about KDE. Topic, KDE 2.0 and related technologies. We
have already material that can be reused. Again, if you are
interested, please contact me immediately.

Travel and lodging will be provided. Details still need to be
discussed.

Chris

--
KDE 'Color Outside the Lines'