Hi! On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 10:35:02AM +0200, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote: > [... libaudiofile & artsd... ] (Well, it runs without, but segfaults > as soon as you ask it to play some wav files). Well, thats a bug ;) - it should at least not crash. However, aRts without the ability to load files is a bit ... limited ... > I therefore suggest to add this lib to kdesupport. Any > objections? Ok, thats fine. Shall I remove the configure-test for libaudiofile then, to ensure that everybody compiles with libaudiofile? Cu... Stefan -- -* Stefan Westerfeld, stefan@space.twc.de (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany KDE Developer, project infos at http://space.twc.de/~stefan/kde *-