List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: KDM Kerberos 4 & AFS support]
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-01 12:59:13

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: KDM Kerberos 4 & AFS support
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:48:19 +0200
From: Steffen Hansen <hansen@kde.org>
To: kde-core-devel@kde.org

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Michael Matz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a patch against the actual CVSup version of kdm, which adds support
> for Kerberos 4 and AFS (so the password is checked against the kerberos
> server and an AFS Token is installed). It also adds the necessary autoconf
> stuff.
>
> The last changes were made some time ago, so who is actually in charge of
> kdm now? Or should I send the patch to the list?

You can send the patch to me. Patches are always welcome...

greetings,
--
Steffen Hansen
email: hansen@dexel.dk, hansen@kde.org, stefh@huleboer.dk

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy
way to factor large prime numbers."
	Bill Gates, The Road Ahead, Viking Penguin (1995)