List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDM Kerberos 4 & AFS support
From:       Michael Matz <matz () ifh ! de>
Date:       2000-03-31 17:40:30

Hi,

I have a patch against the actual CVSup version of kdm, which adds support
for Kerberos 4 and AFS (so the password is checked against the kerberos
server and an AFS Token is installed). It also adds the necessary autoconf
stuff.

The last changes were made some time ago, so who is actually in charge of
kdm now? Or should I send the patch to the list?

Ciao,
Michael.