Geert Jansen wrote: > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > Hmm, I can't follow your arguments. Language is definitly an appearance > > factor, > > while Screensaver is ... well ... for screensavers. > > I like Gert's proposal as it is > > Why is it that every German calls me Gert, instead of Geert. > Last time I looked up your correct name, but this time I was too lazy. It's not that I invented wrong spelling of names though ;) Greetings, Stephan -- It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it GeorgeH on /.