Kurt Granroth wrote: > > David Faure wrote: > > On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 02:22:54PM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote: > > > Who knows how to hack yacc parsing? Matthias? There is a problem in > > > the dcopidl parser in that it cannot handle 'inline' functions. Try > > > it out on kdebase/kpanel/panel.h by adding the proper panel.skel and > > > k_dcop: lines... > > > > I guess the bug is more subtle than that, since dcopidl parses happily > > konqueror/konq_mainview.h which has inline functions. > > No, I mean "inline" with the keyword. Sorry for the confusion. It is > apparently the keyword that is screwing it up as panel.h does have > some inline functions without the keyword that work just fine... No, inline is not what screws things. Try removing the "- (2*..." and it will go through just fine. There is no code in dcopidl that parses implemenetions, only declarations. I added support for returns and assignments as it was easier than understanding scope rules in lex :) But if you want to fix this special problem, you have two possible ways: fix dcopidl's scanner to filter out function implementations or don't make this very function inline. Greetings, Stephan -- It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it GeorgeH on /.