List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KArgumentBuild
From:       "Hummel, Timo" <timo.hummel () sap ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 10:37:07

Hi,

I just got the problem where I need to collect various parameters for
launching an application all over a class. Does something like this already
exist? I usually would store the parameters for an application in different
variables, but the solution I want to have is like this:

KParam a;

a.addParameter("paramname1","parameter1");
a.addParameter("paramname2","parameter2");

exec("nameofapp",a.paramString);

Another possibilities are to set binary options, remove set arguments and
more. With this I can modify the argument list from a global (if defined as
such) object, instead of storing all my parameters in variables. Does tihs
already exist somewhere? Would this be useful for other coders?

Yours
Timo