List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Hugs and a big sloppy kiss? was Re:
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-03-30 22:37:49

Hehe. As long as there is no tounge ;-) Again, sorry for being so
agressive and mean, I'm trying to get a lot of other stuff done and
don't handle stress well. Intra-personal communication is obviously not
a stong point of mine either >:)

My cat likes me at least, and that's all that matters :)

BTW, I think part of the repaint issue on the other clients may also be
that the buffered titlebar decoration gets bitBlt'ed across the entire
titlebar then an area immediately gets cleared on the active window so
they don't show up behind the text. I'm fixing this now.

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org