List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDELIBS freeze now April 3
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-30 10:22:41

Kurt Granroth wrote:

> I am pushing the freeze date for kdelibs back from Thursday March 30
> (tomorrow) to Monday, April 3.  This will give us some needed time to
> work on a few remaining issues.
>
> I have a progress chart on the libraries up at:
>
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kdelibs-status.html
>
> I put the things that need doing in the Notes section of each library.
> Those need to be completed before the freeze.
>
> HOWEVER, I might be missing things!  If there is *anything* that needs
> doing before the freeze, let me know NOW!!!

Hmm, filter support is still missing from kio ;(
I discussed with Simon a bit about this issue in Erlangen as well as
with
David in IRC, but I didn't make my mind up, what to do with it.
Currently
ark is started when you click on anything compressed. The Job API
shouldn't
be affected, but the slave API may, but there is unfortunatly a lot
missing
and I miss the time to concentrate on this issue. ;(

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.