List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KXMLgui...
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-03-29 12:45:10

Hi,
My problem is:
In File menu, I want to items have in this order:
Send, Send Later, Insert File, Addresbook, Print, New Composer, New Reader,
Close. I have written them down in my .rc in that order. All are custom KActions
except Close and Print which are KSTdActions with default names.
But Close And Print are always on the top of menu.
And what is weakSeparator option?

bye,
--
Sven Radej      radej@kde.org