List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kaudio broken
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-03-28 4:05:09

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Robert D. Williams wrote:
> Well I tried but failed :-P
>
> cvs remove kaudio -rf -> files are still present
> so I rm kaudio -rf; cvs remove kaudio -rf -> no files present ;-)
>
> Catch 22.   What is the correct way?

You cannot remove the directory itself from CVS.  Change into the
directory and simply remove all the files in that directory instead.  And make
sure you commit your changes.  After that simply using the -P options when you
update or checkout removes all the empty directories in your copy...

Regards,
Dawit A.
// who cannot believe he is giving CVS advise...