List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New KIconLoader
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-03-27 19:40:40

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
>On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Sven Radej wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
>> >I take it this is still being worked on? The KMail composer no longer
>> > shows a toolbar.
>> >
>> >I'm guessing this change is responsible, (using a snapshot of kdelibs from
>> >yesterday trying to show the composer window would often cause a segfault,
>> >today it appears stable but there's no toolbar).
>>

>> And besides, If I remember correctly I saw a screenshot with new KMail
>> icons, but I cannot find them. Where are they?
>
>Umm, there are new ones for the folder icons you should have seen those
>already they are checked into CVS, have been for months. I believe new
>toolbar icons are being worked on but that was in a very early stage last I
>heard.

I was thinnking about fancy 3 sets like konqueror has:

KMail misses hicolor large icons for all nonstandard actions: send, add
attachment, sign, encrypt, check mail, reply, reply all, forward, bounce and
add addresbook. Actions new, save, print cut, copy, paste and spell check are
standard.

>Say you didn't see anything odd like this no toolbar in the composer problem
>before you checked in your new changes did you? I think your new changes are
>fine.

All icons were messed up after new icon loader, but before that
everything was fine.

--
Sven Radej      radej@kde.org
KDE developer   Visit http://www.kde.org