On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Espen Sand wrote: >Is the status bar supposed to be so tall as it is today? >Personally I find way too tall. I have modified KTMLayout >so that the height is the same as for KDE1 (one pixel shorter actually) > >Have I missed a decision that said it should be this tall or can I >commit the change? Please commit. I didnīt have time to look at that and I didnīt have a good idea how to do that. QStatusBar seems to choose its size, but again, I didnīt have time to look at that. -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org