List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: fast, dirty, but hopefully useful (clueless user report :-)
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-23 19:03:55

Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> - adding items (bookmarks or not) to the bookmark toolbar (thanks a lot
> Kurt for the excellent toolbar editor) does nothing.

Are you talking about adding actions to the bookmark bar using the
toolbar editor?  If so, then that may not be possible.  The bookmark
bar is the only toolbar that does not realize its layout based on the
XML file.. so I honestly don't remember if it would work with extra
actions or not.
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix