List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    https
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-22 7:19:55

Is https supposed to work right now?  I installed openssl and
recompiled and got the kio_https.. but when I go to:

https://www.fortify.net/sslcheck.html

I get the following error:

----------------------------
 Bad Request

 Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand

 Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
 Instead, use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

    Hint: https://www.fortify.net:443/

Note that specifying the port explicitely produces no change.

So am I doing something wrong or does SSL not work with konqueror
quite yet?
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix