List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    QDom Changed
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-03-19 15:22:33

Hi!

I encountered problems with QDom and while looking for bugs
in my program I discovered a QDom bug. The fix I made is
just a "quick-hack" and I'm not totally sure if I broke
something or not. Torben does not respond, so I just
committed it...

As soon as he answers I'll apply the correct fix - if you
encounter problems I'll revert the changes!

Werner