List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Home?
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2000-03-18 19:35:18

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, David Faure wrote:

> I would say konqueror is right (heh, what do you expect from me ?) ;-)
> It simply uses the Home key to go to the Home directory (which btw
> can be anything, not only $HOME). In a word processor for instance,

I do not see the big benefit in konqueror behaving different from the
other KApplications. Why shall the home key not simply show the beginning
of the page. The same applies for page_down and page_up. Of course noon
expects konqueror to sho next or previous page but scroll donw/up pagwwise
instead.

Regards,
 -- martin

// Martin Konold, Stauffenbergstr. 107, 72074 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  The most advanced GUI for a reliable OS.