List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDialogBase button-accessor
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       2000-03-17 18:49:00

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there's still
> koPartSelectDia.cc:63: warning: #warning "After KRASH the KDialogBase API
> has to be opened a bit. Itīs unacceptable"
> koPartSelectDia.cc:64: warning: #warning "that one cannot access the
> buttons (Ok, Cancel, etc.) without a hack!
>
> Now that we're approaching the freeze, it's getting time to add an
> accessor to the buttons, right? Espen?

Well, there is "PushButton *KDialogBase::actionButton( ButtonCode id )"
but it is private. I had hoped to keep it like that but if it is required
I will revert to public. I'll do it somtimes this weekend.

> Oh, and can we please remove those void-parameters, like
>      virtual void  slotHelp ( void )
>      virtual void  slotDefault ( void )
>      virtual void  slotUser3 ( void )
> [...]
> AFAIK most has been taken out in Erlange during the library cleanup, but
> in KDialog and KDialogBase, they are still there.

he he, this is a good (bad?) old habbit of mine. I'll fix that as well
(please, don't look in the khexedit code or anything else I have
touched the last year :-)

--
Espen Sand