On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Torsten Rahn wrote: > Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > > > Hi > > > > I've just built up a list of all icons not respecting the KDE icon style > > Thanks -- but where is it? -- I don't find it on developer.kde.org It's there but it's hard to find. True, we need refreshment of links. > Could somebody remove the old version and fix the links that still > point to the old version? I'll attempt to. Later, now I have to go to work. > :-) contact, contact, contact .... received, received, received ..... bbbzzzzzzt! Transmitted privately :-) Cristian Tibirna