On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, David Faure wrote: (...) >Please read the full source before commenting an extract ! (*blush*) Sorry, you´re right, I scrolled down _after_ I sent my mail. >As the comment says, the disconnect() here is needed to avoid >calling slotWidgetDestroyed, since that one in turn destroys the part >(-> infinite loop). > >Note that it only disconnects that self-owned slot. If people use >the destroyed signal it will still work. Yes, you´re right again. Sorry. -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org