Hi, Graham TerMarsch wrote: > > Matthias Elter wrote: > > Is anybody using the dock/undock feature in kcontrol? > > IMHO it's a looks_cool_but_is_not_used feature. > > Especially with kcontrol going to have only one active module > > it does not make any sence to me. > > If nobody objects the dock/undock feature will > > be gone in the upcoming kcontrol version. > > I don't think that its an essential feature for KControl, but I'd also > like to say that at the same time I'd also find having that feature > built into a widget pair would be great. Got a few little apps here > where it'd be real nice if I could dock/undock various parts of them. Look out for the upcoming cvs-addition of the KDockWidget-set to kdelibs/kdeui! We will commit Maxim Judin's dockwidget set of KDEStudio. Currently, it is being adapted to the KDE naming convention... and I hope it's getting in the kdelibs until the source freeze. Otherwise, if you wanted the dock/undock feature in an MDI application, the best decision would be to take the QextMDI widget-set. -- Ciao, --Falk ========== "You are over the worst / Silence all around / Your dreams are shattered Like the glass in your mouth / You are over the worst" (Dreadful Shadows, "Estrangement", 1994) __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com