List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.90 release plan looking towards KDE 2.0
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2000-03-14 11:54:58

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Mär 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
>
> > 1.KDELIBS FROZEN
>
> libqk ?
>
> we need a newer release of Qt to clean up qk at least a little bit.
>
> khtml ?
>
> khtml is far from being finished. It shouldn't be frozen.

I'll try to get the external API of khtml into a state where it can be
frozen. IMO, there shouldn't be any freeze for the internals of khtml,
since we are far from the state we want khtml to get to. That's btw, how
it was handled in the last freezes too. But we should start getting more
concerned about the stability of khtml.

Lars