List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.90 release plan looking towards KDE 2.0
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-14 11:02:11

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't want the source freeze now. :-(
> Because I am (and some others are) missing the feature of floatable
> widgets in the kdelibs/kdeui. That's why (as I wrote already two times
> before and nobody answers...) I want to add that DockWidget set of Maxim
> Judin.
>
> But if noone complains about it (and noone hasn't until now), I'm going
> to add and commit those widgets to kdelibs/kdeui this week. But it's
> just alpha stage, I cannot say whether the class interfaces change or
> not. I suppose they will.

Well, is STabCtl meanwhile an own class or is still a patched QTabCtl?
Last time I looked into the code, it looked _very_ similiar. And don't
put knewpanner ther, but port it to QSplitter

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.