List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: kview, KFD: net transparency and other issues
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () cramersystems ! com>
Date:       2000-03-13 11:17:58

> Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> > This would mean: the upper-right combobox in KFD would become
> > editiable, so you can enter a URL (directory) there. The location
> > combobox would only show files then, not the entire path.
> > As a compromise, one could still accept a full path on the
> > location combo.
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> David.

Ah, (always a second thought :))
what about the history in the combobox ? It would still contain full
paths, right ? (That would be my preference).

And I would suggest a multiple selection doesn't make it to the
history (how could it? We can live without that I think).

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer