List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: optimizing... sort of
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-03-12 19:04:15

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 pbrown@redhat.com wrote:

> > I will change this. There should be only one active module at
> > a given time. Expect quite some changes to kcontrol from me
> > and Matthias Elter in the next week :-)
>
> Yay!  The paradigm was broken.  I'm glad this has been recognized!

Well, while reading Toc's great book, I found out that
C.G.Jung already had found out why I designed it the wrong
way. In case you are interested: I am an 'N', and most people
are 'S'. N's keep a model of the external world in their mind,
S's rely on their perceptions. So for me it was quite natural
that the modules do not vanish if I can no longer see them,
but most people think different.

If this does not make sense, you should also drink half a
bottle of red wine and read it again :-)

Bye,
Matthias.