List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    debugging again
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2000-03-12 15:47:22

I am trying to run caitoo in gdb, but I get this :

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/matt/src/kde/cvs/kdenetwork/caitoo/.libs/caitoo
DCOPClient: setup DCOP protocol. Major opcode = 2
DCOPClient: setup DCOP protocol. Major opcode = 2
DCOPClient: got a DCOPReplyFailed opcode.
KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

Program exited with code 0377.
Current language:  auto; currently c
(gdb)

I have traced it into the KUniqueApplication::start() method, right after
fork().

When running caitoo in konsole I don't get this, but instead caitoo hangs and
keeps on loading something until I kill it. I know that it is something with
KAction stuff, but I can't figure out what if I can't debug it.

Anybody has a clue ?

			Ciao

				Matt

--