List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: kdebase compile error on latest cvs snapshot
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-03-10 10:33:05

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, David Faure wrote:
>> Please, what could be wrong? Here's the error:
>>
>> morph3d.cpp:59: GL/gl.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>
>If you don't translate, only German people can help you :-)
>
>(Although I guess this is 'modification time in the future ?'

Exactly. While the exact translation is "File or directory not found" , this
really means that GL/gl.h was not yet installed (i.e itīs installation time is
in the future). The current kernel doesnīt support time-traveling filesystems
yet. :-)

> Then check your clock :-)
Or install your Mesa/OpenGl. Your configure thinks that you have Mesa or OpenGL
and you donīt. You can install Mesa/OpenGL or switch off that option in
configure.

 --
Sven Radej      radej@kde.org
KDE developer   Visit http://www.kde.org